Tuesday, July 16, 2013

LISA'S TOP 5- animal videos that will always be HILARIOUS

We all love a hilarious cats being cats, or dogs being dogs video!
This made it harder to pick just five videos out of  thousands upon thousands just posted on YOUTUBE. 

I was able narrow it down to these five, but only after I had wasted a good two hours watching video after damn pointless cute video..
These are the videos that I would  watch if i needed of a good laugh.

 5. How does this even happen???
  
4. This has to be the cutest and funniest dog shame video out there!
3. A classic
   
2. There is something about cats walking on just their hind legs that I find awesomely funny and equally creepy.
               
    1. I could watch this video over and over again and never get tired of it.. He is just to damn happy!!!
Share some of your favorite pet videos with us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment